Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Hippie, known as Cricket

A very auspicious moment, my first official post on my first official blog. Shall I blog about politics? Current issues in healthcare? Maybe entertainment news?
No I think I'll repost the exact moment I decided I needed a change and changed! A little background: Dated a guy (formally thought to be soul mate) for a tad over 3 years, he cheats, dumps me, and I have to rebuild my plans, hopes, goals, etc. from the ground up. At least I didn't marry him, right?

Tuesday March 30,2010


Current mood: fabulous
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
Okay, so having been in the role of the jilted lover these past (almost) 7 weeks, I have found this is a horrible role to play. So I quit! I'm auditioning for a new role and I think I have a pretty good shot. I know the director , we're pretty close, she likes me. I am slowly pulling myself out of self pity and into the land of opportunity. It's a hard transition, but I think it's made me a better person and has brought me into the real world a little more. This experience has taught me a lot and has made me think. I'm not the bright eyed innocent that started a relationship with someone 8 years her senior. It is sad, that the innocent had to die such a horrible death. I will mourn the loss, but this is definitely for the best.
My next role? Well I turned down Cold Hearted Bitch, but I seriously thought of accepting that role. I'm just not that person and do not feel like remaking myself into that would be very healthy. Vet Sci Honors Student, Neonatal Nurse, extreme dork works just fine.
Also having gotten all the venom (well as venomous as I get) out through my previous blogs, I have one thing left to say on the subject of Brian: Good luck with your masters degree, and I wish you happiness in your new relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment